You Build It
|Marketplace License Solutions Starting at $2,750|
|We provide you the license to our software in
e-commerce / forward or marketplace or penny or Silent web software. You’re free to re-label, and customize it as needed. We also offer training and this Plan comes with 50 hours of Development, training and installation included.
By the way your site will be installed in 2 Business Days.
- One Domain
- 24 Hours Support
- 50 Hours Development
- live Auction Support
- Viewable Source Code & MySQL only
- Responsive Design
- More than 10 Payment Gateways
- No Third party Hosting
- We are work for Hire after Licensing
- Hosting starting at $100/month
- IOS & Android Compatible (Additional cost)
We Build It
|Call us to discuss your business.|
|Are you small business or enterprise? Looking to start your own
e-commerce+forward, Reverse, Penny or Silent/Fundraising business but unsure where to start? We are here for you.
Single Seller Cloud
|Call us to develop your business.|
We have fully loaded store features where seller can create their own stores like shopify in addition of the auctioning features.
Sell your surplus Inventory
Create your own store and all products. If you have no time to sell/market it let the freelance community sell the products for you. Simply sit back and earn cash through commissions.
|Start your Shop Today|
- One Domain
- Unlimited Auction & Bidding
- 5000 Users
- 10 Hours Support
- 10 Hours Development
- Auction Event Support
- Responsive Design
- NO FTP access of Source Code
- No Database access
- More than 10 Payment Gateway
- Hosting $50 per month
- Easy upgrade to Enterprise
- No Third party Hosting
- IOS and Android App (Additional cost)
Silent Auction Cloud
Set up your event & website in few hours for Silent Auction or Fundraiser so focus is on your event not customizing software & payment gateway. Call us today $350 per event
CALL US +1 972-200-5516
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which of your products best fits my needs?
A brief explanation of each our products are below:
|Forward Auction||Sellers list items for a set amount of time. Buyers can bid on these items or purchase them outright.|
|Reverse Auction||A flexible platform for connecting service buyers and sellers.Participants post a need and individuals/companies, who can fulfill that need, can offer proposals for these service buyers to review.|
|Penny Auction||Participants purchase a number of non-refundable bids which can be placed on a rising auction awarded to the last bidder when the auction expires.|
|Silent Auction||One-time auction where participants submit their bids for items, usually timed. At the end of the event, the highest bidder wins.||
Contact us and we’ll provide you further explanation and consult you further if we believe your business needs describe a different type of auction which we can customize our existing software to meet.
2. Do you have demos for your products?
The link to all our demos can be found here. After filling out a brief form for us to learn more about your business, we’ll send you a demo of the product that best fits your needs.
If you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (972) 200-5516 we’d be more than happy to give you a live demo of our products and show you e-commerce websites we have developed and launched for our global clientele.
3. How much does it cost?
Our pricing is pretty simple and asks only one question, do you want to build it or should we?
You can purchase a license of our software
Small (SaaS): https://event.auctionsoftware.com
Medium: Starting @ US $249/Month
Large: Starting @ $2750/Year and customize/ host your software wherever and however you’d like.
If you want us to build a custom website for you, give us a call at (972) 200-5516 and we’ll set up a free consultation where we can go over your business idea and prepare a quote based on the features you need.
4. What about localization?
Every web app we build comes already set up in 2 languages out of the gate. You can easily add more. If you need assistance in translation, we work closely with Eriksen Translations.
5. What are some peer-to-peer marketplace sites are comparable to what you could do for us?
Airbnb, TaskRabbit, Remote.com, Fiverr we call them reverse auction marketplace. For forward auction you can see ebay, slibuy.com and more for single and multi vendor products
6. Do I pay the entire amount upfront for large projects?
For cloud you pay monthly for custom development of the marketplace (based on the wireframes), we bill over the course of 2- 3 months, typically 6-8 payments.
7. What type of hosting do I need for large projects?
If you’re hosting the software yourself, the system requirements would be
- Dual Core or Quad Core Server or greater
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended) or more
- 500 MB Hard Drive (1 GB recommended) or more.
If you want to host your site with us, we can provide affordably monthly Amazon Web Services hosting and support options.
8. What files and Database access do we get if we move to our server in auction related projects for large projects ?
The customers who are under maintenance contract for minimum one year and purchased the Enterprise License Plan ** have the privilege for moving our software to their servers with below conditions.
- Less 5 Million in Transactions than license Fee is $2750/Year.
- More than 5 Million less than 10 Million in Transactions than license Fee is $4999/Year.
- More than 10 Million and less than 100 Million in Transactions than license fee is $9999/Year
9. I have developers that I want on my team. How can I use them?
Building a custom peer-to-peer marketplace is one thing. This we do with our team. Iterating on it is another. We bring you to launch and 6 months of launch any developer who completes certification in training.auctionsoftware.com and read the fully technical documentation can join the team get trained and start to work with you directly
10. What is single vendor cloud? How do I pay?
Build an auction website to sell all your products. Get your products to large number of online buyers and you will be the only seller. Best suited for people with large product warehouses and also works with an add inventory feature where people without inventory can also add product from other store and pay commission only on successful sale of the item.
Starting for free up to $ 249 Per Month based on the features you select, pay online using credit/debit card.
11. What is multi vendor DIY? How do I pay?
Multi Vendor DIY (or online marketplace) is a type of online site where product or service information is provided by multiple third parties. You will basically run an online Mall with different Sellers and Buyers on the website. Online marketplaces are the primary type of multichannel ecommerce and auctions to streamline the online sales process. Provide large number reports and statistics about the sales being done on the website.
Starting at 249 $ Per Month, pay online using credit/debit card.
12. What hosting do we choose?
We do AWS and dedicated hosting.
- The software is compatible for any number of hits and bidding activity based on the Architecture and its specification that is chosen**.
- Depending on the traffic , usage and Site Activity higher specifications of Ec2,RDS with IOPS , Autoscaling/container is recommended.
- Check for AWS pricings here https://calculator.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html
- Few Recommended Specifications https://www.auctionsoftware.com/aws-specifications
Any Further clarification on AWS or Hosting please schedule a consulting time with AuctionSoftware.com Support Team
13. Can this be hosted On Premise ? If Yes what is the Server Configuration
For on premise we recommend below configuration
SONICWALL FIREWALL AND VPN
SonicWALL TZ350 with 2yr Comprehensive Security Subscription (Content Filter, Gateway AV, BotnetFilter)
Dell PowerEdge R440 Rack Server or anything similar to this kind
- Dual Processor (Intel Xeon Silver 4214 2.2G, 12C/24T, 9.6GT/s, 16.5M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400)
- 64 GB Ram
- Qty. 4 2TB SATA Drives – Configure RAID 5 – Software RAID
- VMWare ESXi 6.7 – Free Version – No Lic Included with ubuntu latest version
14. How is on premise secured well ? Do you have security diagram. In AWS we have VPC and security group in on premise what is your security diagram ?
15. How are you different?
We have Fast, inexpensive, high quality inhouse developers and a very stable problem which is scalabe. We have a Dream team here in Dallas TX, who have graduated from The University of Dallas, and an army of development Team located in outside US for cost benefit. Our communications and design is here in the U.S.Our clients prefer us because we can heavily customize our software to meet the particular needs of their business. We also warranty 1 month and guarantee launch for custom products less than 3 months from the contract signed date
16. For Node .JS Model Product what is the requirement?
- install NPM and Node.JS in root server
- Installation of screen utility
- Node.js script continuously on the server
Also list of extension that we will recommend or install. For Node.Js product for auction we are leading software vendors. If you show us another company developed product via Node.Js for Auction we will give US $ 200 credit on purchase.
17.For Ruby Rails Product what is server requirement?
- Passenger running on Apache.
- 8GB Instance
- Public IP with SSL
- Cent OS.
18. How are you different from other development teams?
We are a team of developers specializing in one thing only — marketplaces. After building many, we decided to invest in a platform that allow us to leverage components and libraries. This enables us to cut development time and thus costs by a factor of 3 to 5 times. A team of 3 backend and frontend developers, architect, PM, art director, designer and QA will work on each marketplace site for 2-3- months to build the individual customized workflow and UIs.
Think of us as your de facto technical co-founders—we develop, maintain and advance your product so you can focus on the business, funding and user acquisition.
19. What languages are your products coded in?
Our Reverse Auction software is programmed in Ruby on Rails.
Our Forward, Penny, and Silent Auction software is programmed in Node.js
20. During outages do you submit incident report?
21. Do you offer any Disaster Recovery commitments such as Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)? How does DR work given the solution is hosted in our AWS environment?
Yes , we always maintain two separate server space . AWS for maintaining all Applications. Softlayer /Digital ocean for backing up of the Applications every 24-48 hrs . When there is a disaster we get the backup data and can restore it back within an Hour along with a sanity testing . Along with that AWS itself also provides its own backing system we are using it for all customers , In case of any disaster with that space. Our RPO strategy of DO/Softlayer would be help us for backup process. Click Here
RTO – Click Here
BCP – Click Here
BIA – Click Here
DR – Click Here
22.What is the Process of applying patches for identified Issues / Bugs?
For more Click Here
23. Release Notes
For more Click Here
24.. What are small , medium and Large budget projects?
Small: Any Individuals or enterprise looking to create their own E-commerce shop in 3 easy steps!
- Go to shop.auctionsoftware.com
- Select one of the Monthly Plans Basic $0, Gold $50 or $250
- Create your own store in Just 15 mins.
This is a Cloud-based software providing below options:
- Buyers:The Site Offers an online mall experience.
- Admin:Manage your store in the Mall and earn easy commissions.
- Sellers:Easiest way to sell your products online.
Medium: All the customers and their sites are managed through unique Site ID and API keys. The sites are Driven by API services. One Huge container with API server, Media server, a VOIP server, Database Server, Log server linked together running as a CONTROL HUB.
This allows customers to choose their custom front end Design which is developed in Framer X [React.js] tool. The customer is provided the facility to do their own design or we can do it for them. The most advantageous with this approach is:
- Any New or improved features, that API can be purchased and added to any customer sites on ONE CLICK. All we need is to surf and choose the Required API from the API store.
- Any version Upgrades is possible by one click deploy, NO need for revamping of the websites.
- All services are in API form which makes it scalable. Check out our API’s at http://api.auctionsoftware.com.
Large: This is an approach where we work as you command!
- We can develop a white labeled website with your custom design and features on request.
- It is completely flexible and heavily customization software that meets customer Requirements.
- We Design, Develop and Test the product and Deliver. Our service gets extended on maintenance and 24/7 support based on the plan you chose.
- For a long-term customer and who have been with us more than 2 years, we provide the option to host the site in their AWS which we will be managing with our Server Team and continue our development service.
- In a Nutshell, customers looking for branded designs and custom features our customizable software would be an apt option.
- Please see our use cases to explore how our site is used with other industries!
25. What is Control Hub or Medium?
Our view on the ControlHub/API is a technology platform but not a general user platform. It is a platform and tool for software developers to easier create new auction site for customer by using the common architecture platform – ControlHub then pick and choose the pre packaged features – API to integrate into new auction site for customer. This ControlHub is not a platform for “non-software developer” customer to purchase a license then login to ControlHub then pick and choose API themselves.
The fundamental of the platform and tool for software developer is important in guiding how we going to market the medium business model. Those who don’t want to pay for the price to develop WhiteLabel auction site, they can take advantage of our offer in medium business model. We have taken all the common functions and features of auction site and packaged into pre-coded API features. Although it still requires software developers (our’s or customer’s) to develop the front-end and integrate back-end with API features to build the auction site for customer. The advantage is lower the cost. The disadvantage is limited customization with existing available API functions and features.
The software code of ControlHub and API features are not to be sold to any specific customer. They will only have “right to use” licenses. Any customer ask for software code, that business have to be put in WhiteLabel model with price for the code.
Also every year we will developer features such as Cancel Bid which is applicable to customers in control hub.
26. What is your Technology Stack?
Please see below
27. What is your Control Hub (Medium) Flow and what all Front End React.js code we get in Technology Stack?
In Control Hub our Front End is React.Js Code and Back end is connected via API. Attached diagram can show the structure and the right for you to own Front End React.js code and Host on your server for approx $15-$75/month.
28. What is your Architecture Diagram?
Please see below