“Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, like your name, address, email address or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
“Anonymous Information” means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individual persons. We may create Anonymous Information from (i) automatically gathered information or (ii) Personal Information by excluding information (such as names) that make the information personally identifiable to you.
Our Company Data Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treat information of employees, customers, stakeholders and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality.
With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
For more refer here.
EMPLOYEE DATA PRIVACY
Here are the Policies of our NDA that we signed with our employees US and India.
For more refer here.
DATA BREACHING POLICY
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to our collection, use, or disclosure of personal information. Such activity is “unauthorized” if it occurs in contravention of applicable privacy legislation, such as PIPEDA, or similar provincial privacy legislation.
Notification can be an important mitigation strategy that has the potential to benefit
Both the organization and the individuals affected by a breach. If a privacy breach creates a risk of harm to the individual, those affected should be notified.
- When to notify: Notification of individuals affected by the breach should occur as soon as reasonably possible following assessment and evaluation of the breach.
- How to notify: The preferred method of notification is direct – by phone, letter, email or in person – to affected individuals. Indirect notification – website information, posted notices, media – should generally only occur where direct notification could cause further harm.
- Who should notify: Typically, the organization that has a direct relationship with the customer, client or employee should notify the affected individuals, including when the breach occurs at a third party service provider that has been contracted to maintain or process the personal information.
Also, most of our customers have their Site hosted in their Server or AWS account.
For more refer here.
PERSONAL DATA BREACH NOTIFICATION POLICY
The handling of data breaches and compliance with reporting obligations can be greatly assisted by a data breach notification policy. Although the use of such policy is not a specific and express requirement of the GDPR, the guidance from the regulatory authorities indicates that the existence of such a policy may help an organization in the event of a breach and regulatory investigation. Of course, a sound policy properly applied should reduce the practical risks associated with a data breach.
For more refer here.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
The Main purpose of the Records Management Policy is to ensure that full and accurate records of all activities and decisions of Auctionsoftware.com, DEVELOPSCRIPTS LLC, USA are created, managed and retained or disposed of appropriately, and in accordance with good management practice.
For more refer here.
Information we collect as you use our service
We maintain records of the interactions we have with our users, including the products, services and customer support we have provided. This includes the interactions our users have with our platform such as when a user has viewed a page or clicked a button.
In order to deliver certain products or services we may passively collect your GPS coordinates, where available from your device. Most modern devices such as smartphones will display a permission request when our platform requests this data.
When we are contacted we may collect personal information that is intrinsic to the communication. For example, if we are contacted via email, we will collect the email address used.
- We may collect or process the following information:
- Metadata – IP address, computer and connection information, referring web page, standard web log information, language settings, timezone, etc.
- Device Information – device identifier, device type, device plugins, hardware capabilities, etc.
- Location – GPS position.
- Actions – pages viewed, buttons clicked, time spent viewing, search keywords, etc.
Links to other sites
How we use personal information
The information we request, collect, and process is primarily used to provide users with the product or service they have requested. More specifically, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide the service or product you have requested;
- to facilitate the creation of a User Contract (see Terms of Service for more information);
- to provide technical or other support to you;
- to answer enquiries about our product or services, or to respond to a complaint;
- to promote our other programs, products or services which may be of interest to you (unless you have opted out from such communications);
- to allow for debugging, testing and otherwise operate our platforms;
- to conduct data analysis, research and otherwise build and improve our platforms;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- if otherwise permitted or required by law; or
- for other purposes with your consent, unless you withdraw your consent for these purposes.
- The ‘lawful processing’ grounds on which we will use personal information about our users are (but are not limited to):
- when a user has given consent;
- when necessary for the performance of a contract to which the user is party;
- processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of our users or of another natural person.
- processing is done in pursuing our legitimate interests, where these interests do not infringe on the rights of our users.
Automated decision making is also used to recommend potential jobs or Products to our users and as a part of our marketplace security systems.
For the purposes of the GDPR, our Privacy Officer is also our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
THIS SITE CONTAINS LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Auctionsoftware.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other websites to which the Site links or to which link to the Site. By clicking on a link, logo or other item, or using certain services available on the Site, including the online communication services, please note that you may no longer be on the Auctionsoftware.com Site. To check what Internet location you are on, note the URL at the top and/or bottom of your browser. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of that website whenever interacting with any website.
This area of the Site is for the benefit of Users. The private and shared Workroom areas of the Site facilitate communication and the exchange and sharing of information between Consumers and Contractors once a bid has been accepted. The information contained in private Workrooms shared between Consumers and Contractors is not used for any purposes other than to facilitate communication and the exchange of information between the parties involved. Auctionsoftware.com reserves the right to monitor communications in the Workroom in order to verify compliance with our Terms of Service, international, federal or state laws and/or our other stated policies.
INFORMATION WE GATHER
Registered Users who purchase Site Services are required to pay with a credit card, wire transfer, ACH or debit card, check, or PayPal. Consequently, Auctionsoftware.com will collect your credit card number and/or other entered financial institution information such as bank account numbers or PayPal email ID and will use that information to perform the billing operation, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process.
Third Party Service Providers and Agents
We use credit card and other payment processing companies to bill you for goods and services and email marketing companies to send emails from Auctionsoftware.com to opt-in users. We will share your Personal Information as necessary for third parties to provide these services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use Personal Information for any other purposes.
Automatically Gathered Information
Auctionsoftware.com automatically collects browser type and browser software version to tailor the presentation of the Site and the Site Services to Users and to maintain a record of the User’s activity on the Site. As an automatic process, our Web server software records a log file of IP addresses that access the Site. We also collect IP address information but do not ordinarily link IP addresses to Users’ Personal Information. However, we can and will use IP addresses to identify a User when we, in our sole discretion, determine that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service or to protect our service, Site, customers or others. When you use the Site, Auctionsoftware.com collects information about your Account transactions and Auctionsoftware.com may collect information about your computer for fraud prevention purposes. Finally, Auctionsoftware.com may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, Auctionsoftware.com may collect information related to your contact with Auctionsoftware.com Customer Service or store results when you respond to a survey.
Contractor Public Information
You may provide Auctionsoftware.com information when you interact with us through email, online chat, or otherwise. We may retain such information in order to provide you with Site Services, including for diagnosing technical issues.
Correcting/Updating Your Information and Opting Out
This Site gives the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
1. You may update your registration information by…..
2. You may update your credit card information by…..
3. This Site provides Users the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional email communications from us, Auctionsoftware.com newsletters and other Site information by…. .
4. For other requests, please contact us at Customer Support, or at the following address: Auctionsoftware.com Interactive Industries, LLC.
INSERT ADDRESS HERE
We will respond within 30 days.
If you wish to report a violation of the Terms of Service, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Auctionsoftware.com Customer Support as follows: