AWS architecuture for Auctionsoftware Node js Projects to be followed
- We should not select multiple core instance. It should be either single or max 2 core Ec2 instance. For example M4 or M3 medium.
- Load balancer (LB) should be used to balance the load between instances and websockets.
- There should be atleast 2 instances running parallely and attached to LB so that load can be divided among both the instances and seperate single instance should be present in standby mode.
- RDS service should be used to store the DB
- S3 bucket to store static images and videos.
- Elasticache cluster for session management.
- Autoscaling Group with miniumum 2 instances to jump over when load increases on the LB.
- Simple notification service(SNS) subscriptions required to send the emails to the recipients in case the load increases the threshold value.
- AWS instance image (AMI) to launch the instances in less than 1 minute without touching live instances.