Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a software that can combine the facets and processes of a business into one integrated system. For most B2B companies, a functional ERP ensures different business management applications work together. Many back-office functions, such as Information Technology (IT) services, inventory software, warehouse management, and HR functions can be completed harmoniously with the use of ERP software. With ERP e-commerce integration, you benefit from a single, unified data hub that eliminates silos.
Add-on ERP modules allow smaller organizations to implement functionality over time to save money and resources. This allows these organizations to grow into their ERP system as their organization scales for growth instead of implementing all functionality at once.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) in Auction.io refers to a type of software that organizations use to manage day-to-day Inventory activities such as Auction Posting, Edit Auction, Manage Auction, Drop Shipper Upload,Image Uploads, Preview Auction, Catalogs and Email Marketing. A complete ERP Inventory suite of Auction.ioalso includes Inventory Products, Draft, Live Products, Closed Products and the Control of Making Edits, sorting positions, move product from one Auction to Different Auction, shifting control to one Auction to Different Auction, Column Settings and Exporting Lots.
ERP systems tie together a multitude of business processes and enable the flow of data between them. By collecting an organization’s shared transactional data from multiple sources, ERP systems eliminate data duplication and provide data integrity with a single source of truth.
Today, ERP systems are critical for managing thousands of businesses of all sizes and in all industries. To these companies, ERP is as indispensable as the electricity that keeps the lights on. Here we can get the Inventories from Amazon by updating ASIN Ids on Add Inventories ASIN input field and the full details of the product with prepopulate on all other fields.
By Clicking Manage Auction Drop item under the Auction tab of the particular Auction redirects the user to the Manage Auction page. Here Seller can Find Existing lots and Lots in Inventory.
Here Seller can Edit Lots, Make Actions like “Edit Sequence”, “Move to Auction”, “Lot Auctions”, “Column Settings”, “Export Lots”. Also User can Rearrange the Order of the lots by dragging it to the position where it needs to be.
- Existing Lots: Lots which are posted in the Auction or moved to the particular Auction.
- Draft (Lots) Drop Shipper: Lots which are imported through Drop shipper using a CSV file.
- Edit Sequence: Users can Switch to some other Auction without going back to the ERP page and clicking it. Which Means User can go from One Auction Lot view page to another by Click Switch to Auction-> Select Auction which needs to be viewed.
- Move to Auction: Seller can Move a lot from one Auction or from Lot Inventory to Another Auction. By selecting a lot and choosing an Auction from Move to Auction Drop box seller can move lot to Auction
- Lot Auction: Here Seller Can Add New Lot, import a Lot Product or Delete a lot using the drop items.
Add New item – Seller can add a product under the Auction by clicking Add new lot drop item under Lot Auction in a particular Auction.
Import New Item – Sellers have to click Lot Auction and select Import New Item on the drop box to import a product under a particular Auction. A pop up will be populated and sellers have to upload a csv file to import and click upload once the file is uploaded.
Can download a sample CSV which is available on the pop up.
Delete – Seller can Delete a particular lot from Auction by selecting a lot using check box and clicking Delete on the drop item under Lot Auction.
- Column Settings: Seller can select the columns which ever they need to see and which ever need not. By clicking Columns button on the top of the Auction view page will get the Drop box with all the columns of the lot template, there seller can click and hide the columns which ever need to be hide. They have to click it If that needs to be shown again.
- Export Lots: Seller can Export inventory of Auction io in Auction.io, Live Auctioneers, Hybrid, Proxy bid CSV format and can upload exported inventory files on the respective sites.
- Edit Lot Details: By clicking Lot details seller can change all the Lot Details. For example, by clicking the Lot Number user can change or Edit the lot Number.
- Search: Users can search a lot with the Name/Title of the lot using the search bar. By Entering the Name and selecting the status (Draft, Live, Sold, Unsold, Closed) user can search lots and will be getting the related result.
Sellers can upload photos to their inventories and Manage them using this photos Option on Auction.
Add inventory redirects to Lot posting (Product posting) and seller users can post single product manually on the Add inventory page.
Here we can get the Inventories from Amazon by updating ASIN Ids on Add Inventories ASIN input field and the full details of the product will prepopulate on a all other fields.