1. Refund Invoice
Admin User can issue Refund for a Paid Product. The steps to do the same are mentioned below.
- Login to the Admin site.
- Click Paid under Invoice tab.
Click the Refund icon in the data table.
Admin User needs to fill the required fields.
The respective Refunded Invoice will display under Return -> Completed tab.
2. Customer tab
Admin User can view and edit details like Profile, Invoice, Notification and Credits. Also, can view Mail Logs, SMS Logs, Login Info and add some Notes for the User.
- Click the User Tab and click the edit Icon.
Admin User can edit all details of the respective User.
Profile – Admin can edit and update the User’s Profile details.
Invoice – Admin can view all the invoices of the respective users.
Notification – Admin can edit and update the notification preferences and only the respective notifications will be triggered to the users.
Login Info – Admin can see all the Login Time stamp of all Users.
Notes – Admin user can add notes for all Users – it will be saved in the respective tab.
Credits – Admin user can add and remove Credits to the Users wallet. Users can use the Credits to purchase the Products.
Mail Logs – Admin user can view the emails triggered to the Users with date and time.
SMS Logs – Admin user can view the SMS triggered to the Users with date and time.
Bid History – Admin user can view Bid History for all the Products and for all Auctions.
3. Campaign Email
Admin User intimate and let the Customers know about new Auctions in the site. Based on the campaign, Users will get to know
- Click the Campaign tab and choose Email template to be sent to Customers.
Base Template – In Base Template, Admin can create template to add new templates.
- Add New Template – Admin can also Add a New Template by clicking the advance toggle bar to modify the already created base template. The created template will display in the email template page
- Edit Icon – Admin can edit the existing templates.
- Try Template Icon – Admin can test whether the created email templates are working.
Create New Campaign – Admin can create the campaign to send the email to bulk users.
Admin user need to fill all the required details – From Address & To Address.
The added campaign will display in the create campaign data table page.
- Edit Icon – Admin can edit and change the values.
- Send Campaign Icon – Admin can send the created campaign email to the respective selected users.
4. Order Control
Admin User can manage Orders and Order Status for the Products.
- Click Pending under the Order Control tab to view the pending orders of the user.
Pending Tab – Admin can see the Pending order status.
New Tab – Admin can search the Pending Invoice ID and Product to confirm the product delivery – by confirming the popup displayed.
Delivered Tab – Admin can see the delivered Products and view the details.
5. ERP from Auction.io
Admin User can manage the Inventory using ERP.
- Admin can get the product details from other sites, e.g., Amazon using ASIN.
- Click Active under the listing tab and then click the add new single listing button.
Add New Single Listing – Admin should enter the Amazon site product ASIN IDand fetch the Product details.