If you register as a seller, you can post your products to the site. While posting a product seller can enable reserve days for their products,
- On Reserve
- No Reserve
- If product end date is met, and its reserved price is met, then the product will get awarded to the highest bidder.
- If the seller has enabled “On reserve” for that product, then the winner will not be allowed to pay and buy that auction.
- After awarding the seller has to confirm from their dashboard, only after confirming the winner will get an option to complete the payment.
- If the product is on reserve then a label will be there in that product’s image like “2days reserve”, even after the seller has not confirmed for 2 days it will automatically move to unsold.
- If a product is posted in “No reserve” then the product will get awarded to the highest bidder and then the winner can complete the payment and buy the product.