What is auction software best practice?
- Firewall(s) – system level and network level
- Breach protocols, alarms, notifications, IP tracking
- Encryption – in storage, in transit and on client side
- Need strict policy on vetting source code tools that we use
- Best practices – not leaving laptops unlocked, not using flash-drives or external drives, password to be 15 characters or more (change after every 90days), etc.
- Weekly back-up plan for Live and Test site
- Monthly back-up of employee systems (mapping back-up)
- Best practices before pushing live – Detailed Change Requests, need to take back-up of code (i.e.master), etc.
- AWS and Remote Desktop backup taken in a tape and stored in remote location.